2. Acceptance of Terms
Host has the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site and any other information found on the site. Host can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time.
User is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing Litespeed.com.sg including all computer, telephone or other equipment.
3. Copyright and Marks
All contents on the site are the copyrighted property of Host or its licensors. Site contents may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, “framed” on another site, or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Host. Users must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on any authorized reproductions of any portion of the site. Any third party marks and content appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use any of these third party marks or content without permission of the respective owner.
4. Prohibited Conduct
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item or process to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the site.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of any User’s or Host employee’s computer or other medium used to access the site.
- Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. Host maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Modify the information, including headers, found on the website.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to the site any unauthorized advertisement or communication.
- Engage in any action which Host determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the website.
- Use the website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of Singapore and Malaysia or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although Host has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, it makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER HOST NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF HOST, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. HOST IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL HOST OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL HOST OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless Host and its officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns for any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User’s use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. Host will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
8. Termination of Agreement
Host or User may terminate this Agreement at their discretion. In addition to the Host’s other rights, Host may terminate access to this site or cancel membership to any service that Host provides on the site, if User breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that Host deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this paragraph and the provisions found in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 shall survive.